Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Tutorials For Beginners