Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Promo Code
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Promo Code
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Promo Code
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Promo Code
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Promo Code
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Promo Code
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Promo Code
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Promo Code
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Promo Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Promo Code
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Promo Code