Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Promo
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Promo
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Promo
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Promo
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Promo
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Promo
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Promo
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Promo
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Promo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Promo
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Promo