Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Proof Integrations
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Proof Integrations
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Proof Integrations
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Proof Integrations
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Proof Integrations
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Proof Integrations
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Proof Integrations
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Proof Integrations
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Proof Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Proof Integrations
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Proof Integrations