Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi 550M Tiger Global
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global