Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Quaderno
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Quaderno
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Quaderno
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Quaderno
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Quaderno
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Quaderno
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Quaderno
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Quaderno
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Quaderno
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Quaderno
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Quaderno