Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Quiz Funnel
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Quiz Funnel
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Quiz Funnel
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Quiz Funnel
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Quiz Funnel
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Quiz Funnel
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Quiz Funnel
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Quiz Funnel
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Quiz Funnel
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Quiz Funnel
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Quiz Funnel