Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Recurring Payments
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Recurring Payments
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Recurring Payments
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Recurring Payments
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Recurring Payments
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Recurring Payments
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Recurring Payments
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Recurring Payments
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Recurring Payments
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Recurring Payments
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Recurring Payments