Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Email Vs Convertkit