Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Referral Program
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Referral Program
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Referral Program
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Referral Program
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Referral Program
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Referral Program
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Referral Program
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Referral Program
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Referral Program
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Referral Program
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Referral Program