Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Refund Policy
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Refund Policy
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Refund Policy
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Refund Policy
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Refund Policy
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Refund Policy
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Refund Policy
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Refund Policy
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Refund Policy
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Refund Policy
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Refund Policy