Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Ruzuku Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Ruzuku Vs Kajabi