A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Revenue
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Revenue
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Revenue
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Revenue
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Revenue
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Revenue
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Revenue
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Revenue
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Revenue
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Revenue
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Revenue