A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Textyourexback Kajabi Login
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Textyourexback Kajabi Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Textyourexback Kajabi Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Textyourexback Kajabi Login
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Textyourexback Kajabi Login
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Textyourexback Kajabi Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Textyourexback Kajabi Login
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful courses. Textyourexback Kajabi Login
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Textyourexback Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Textyourexback Kajabi Login
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Textyourexback Kajabi Login