Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Review 2023
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Review 2023
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Review 2023
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Review 2023
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Review 2023
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Review 2023
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Review 2023
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Review 2023
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Review 2023
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Review 2023
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Review 2023