Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Liquid
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Liquid
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Liquid
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Liquid
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Liquid
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Liquid
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Liquid
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Liquid
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Liquid
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Liquid
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Liquid