Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Reviews Pros And Cons