A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi – Reviews
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi – Reviews
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi – Reviews
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi – Reviews
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi – Reviews
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi – Reviews
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi – Reviews
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi – Reviews
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi – Reviews
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi – Reviews
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi – Reviews