A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Reviews
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Reviews
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Reviews
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Reviews
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Reviews
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Reviews
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Reviews
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Reviews
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Reviews
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Reviews
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Reviews