A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi App Reviews
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi App Reviews
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi App Reviews
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi App Reviews
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi App Reviews
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App Reviews
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi App Reviews
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi App Reviews
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi App Reviews
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi App Reviews
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi App Reviews