Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Rss Feed
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Rss Feed
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Rss Feed
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Rss Feed
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Rss Feed
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Rss Feed
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Rss Feed
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Rss Feed
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Rss Feed
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Rss Feed
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Rss Feed