A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Russian
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Russian
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Russian
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Russian
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Russian
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Russian
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Russian
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Russian
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Russian
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Russian
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Russian