Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Maintenance
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Maintenance
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Maintenance
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Maintenance
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Maintenance
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Maintenance
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Maintenance
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Maintenance
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Maintenance
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Maintenance
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Maintenance