Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Sale
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Sale
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Sale
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Sale
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sale
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Sale
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Sale
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Sale
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Sale
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Sale
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Sale