Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Mid Market
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Mid Market
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Mid Market
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Mid Market
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Mid Market
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Mid Market
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Mid Market
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Mid Market
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Mid Market
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Mid Market
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Mid Market