A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Sales Page Template
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Sales Page Template
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Sales Page Template
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Sales Page Template
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Sales Page Template
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Sales Page Template
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Sales Page Template
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Sales Page Template
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Sales Page Template
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Sales Page Template
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Sales Page Template