A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Outage
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Outage
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Outage
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Outage
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Outage
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Outage
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Outage
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Outage
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Outage
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Outage
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Outage