Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Sales Page Templates
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Sales Page Templates
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Sales Page Templates
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Sales Page Templates
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sales Page Templates
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Sales Page Templates
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Sales Page Templates
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Sales Page Templates
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Sales Page Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Sales Page Templates
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Sales Page Templates