Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Web Design Service
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Web Design Service
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Web Design Service
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Web Design Service
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Web Design Service
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Web Design Service
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Web Design Service
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Web Design Service
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Web Design Service
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Web Design Service
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Web Design Service