A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi School Of Affluence
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi School Of Affluence
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi School Of Affluence
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi School Of Affluence
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi School Of Affluence
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi School Of Affluence
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi School Of Affluence
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi School Of Affluence
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi School Of Affluence
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi School Of Affluence
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi School Of Affluence