Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Site Examples
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Site Examples
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Site Examples
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Site Examples
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Site Examples
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Site Examples
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Site Examples
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Site Examples
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Site Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Site Examples
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Site Examples