Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Sms Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Sms Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Sms Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Sms Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sms Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Sms Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Sms Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Sms Integration
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Sms Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Sms Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Sms Integration