A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Growth Annual
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Growth Annual
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Growth Annual
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Growth Annual
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Growth Annual
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Growth Annual
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Growth Annual
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Growth Annual
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Growth Annual
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Growth Annual
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Growth Annual