Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Squarespace Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Squarespace Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Squarespace Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Squarespace Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Squarespace Integration
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Squarespace Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Squarespace Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Squarespace Integration
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Squarespace Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Squarespace Integration
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Squarespace Integration