Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Stock Price
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Stock Price
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Stock Price
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Stock Price
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Stock Price
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Stock Price
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Stock Price
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Stock Price
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Stock Price
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Stock Price
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Stock Price