Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Stock Ticker
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Stock Ticker
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Stock Ticker
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Stock Ticker
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Stock Ticker
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Stock Ticker
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Stock Ticker
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Stock Ticker
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Stock Ticker
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Stock Ticker
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Stock Ticker