A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Stock
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Stock
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Stock
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Stock
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Stock
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Stock
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Stock
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Stock
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Stock
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Stock
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Stock