A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Red Panda Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Red Panda Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Red Panda Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Red Panda Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Red Panda Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Red Panda Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Red Panda Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Red Panda Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Red Panda Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Red Panda Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Red Panda Kajabi