Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Stripe
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Stripe
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Stripe
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Stripe
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Stripe
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Stripe
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Stripe
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Stripe
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Stripe
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Stripe
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Stripe