Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Student Login
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Student Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Student Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Student Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Student Login
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Student Login
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Student Login
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Student Login
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Student Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Student Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Student Login