A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Free
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Free
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Free
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Free
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Free
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Free
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Free
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Free
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Free
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Free
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Free