A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Summit Impact Ticket