Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Summit
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Summit
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Summit
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Summit
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Summit
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Summit
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Summit
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Summit
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Summit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Summit
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Summit