Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Wistia
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Wistia
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Wistia
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Wistia
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Wistia
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Wistia
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Wistia
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Wistia
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Wistia
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Wistia
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Wistia