Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Tay Sweat
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Tay Sweat
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Tay Sweat
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Tay Sweat
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Tay Sweat
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Tay Sweat
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Tay Sweat
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Tay Sweat
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Tay Sweat
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Tay Sweat
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Tay Sweat