Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Tech Support
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Tech Support
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Tech Support
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Tech Support
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Tech Support
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Tech Support
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Tech Support
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Tech Support
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Tech Support
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Tech Support
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Tech Support