A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Video Downloader
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Video Downloader
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Video Downloader
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Video Downloader
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Video Downloader
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Video Downloader
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Video Downloader
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Video Downloader
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Video Downloader
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Video Downloader
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Video Downloader