Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Testimonial Slider
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Testimonial Slider
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Testimonial Slider
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Testimonial Slider
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Testimonial Slider
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Testimonial Slider
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Testimonial Slider
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Testimonial Slider
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Testimonial Slider
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Testimonial Slider
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Testimonial Slider