Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Theme Templates
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Theme Templates
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Theme Templates
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Theme Templates
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Theme Templates
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Theme Templates
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Theme Templates
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Theme Templates
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Theme Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Theme Templates
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Theme Templates