A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Through Google
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Through Google
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Through Google
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Through Google
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Through Google
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Through Google
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Through Google
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Through Google
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Through Google
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Through Google
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Through Google