A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Via Webhook
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Via Webhook
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Via Webhook
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Via Webhook
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Via Webhook
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Via Webhook
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Via Webhook
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Via Webhook
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Via Webhook
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Via Webhook
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Via Webhook